- Title Pages
- 1 Queer Transmission and the <i>Symposium</i>
- 2 Forgetting <i>The Tempest</i>
- 3 Tradition in Fragments
- 4 Queer Atavism and Pater’s Aesthetic Sensibility
- 5 “That Strange Mimicry of Life by the Living”
- 6 Erotic Bafflement and the Lesson of Oscar Wilde
- 7 Lessons of the Master
- 8 The Beast’s Storied End
- 9 “My Spirit’s Posthumeity” and the Sleeper’s Outflung Hand
- 10 “Vanished but Not Gone, Fixed and Held in the Annealing Dust”
- Dead Letters Sent
- University of Minnesota Press
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.