- Title Pages
- Introduction Academic Profiling at a Southern California High School
- Chapter One Framing the “Gap”
- Chapter Two Welcome to High School
- Chapter Three “I’m Watching Your Group”
- Chapter Four “Parents Spend Half A Million on Tutoring”
- Chapter Five “They Just Judge Us by Our Cover”
- Chapter Six “Breaking the Mind-Set”
- Chapter Seven Processes of Change
- Conclusion Possibilities and Pitfalls in Any School, U.S.A.
- Appendix Student Participants, Staffulty, and Parents
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.