- Title Pages
- Inventing Intervals: The Digital Image in Metropolis and Gankutsuō
- Takahashi Macoto: The Origin of Shōjo Manga Style
- The Face in the Shadow of the Camera: Corporeality of the Photographer in Kanai Mieko’s Narratives
- Kamishibai and the Art of the Interval
- Hokusai’s Lines of Sight
- Superflat and the Postmodern Gothic: Images of Western Modernity in Kuroshitsuji
- From Techno-cute to Superflat: Robots and Asian Architectural Futures
- Dying in Two Dimensions: Genji emaki and the Wages of Depth Perception
- Image Essay: Mobile Worldviews
- Topologies of Identity in Serial Experiments Lain
- From Superflat Windows to Facebook Walls: Mobility and Multiplicity of an Animated Shopping Gaze
- New Halves, Old Selves: Reincarnation and Transgender Identification in Ōshima Yumiko’s Tsurubara-tsurubara
- Audiovisual Redundancy and Remediation in Ninja bugeichō
- Moving the Horizon: Violence and Cinematic Revolution in Ōshima Nagisa’s Ninja bugeichō
- Anatomy of Permutational Desire, Part III: The Artificial Woman and the Perverse Structure of Modernity
- Call for Papers
- Mechademia 7
- University of Minnesota Press
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.