- Title Pages
- Introduction Corn Palaces, Crop Art, and Butter Sculpture
- 1 Banquet Tables to Trophy Displays
- 2 Cereal Architecture
- 3 Butter cows and butter ladies
- 4 America’s World’s Fairs, 1893–1915
- 5 Boosters, Saracens, and Indians
- 6 Mrs. Brooks and President Roosevelt
- 7 An Ongoing Tradition
- Conclusion Icons of Abundance
- Publication History
- Corn Palaces and Butter Queens
- University of Minnesota Press
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.