- Title Pages
- Preface and Acknowledgments
- Clothing, Dress, Fashion: An Arcade
- Introduction Accessorizing the Modern(ist) Body
- 1 No Frills, No-Body, Nobody
- 2 The Cult of Femininity
- 3 Fashion’s Model Bodies
- 4 Wearing the Body over the Dress
- 5 Futurist Accessories
- 6 Coco, Zelda, Sara, Daisy, and Nicole
- 7 Precious Objects
- 8 Spanish Women’s Clothing during the Long Post-Civil War Period
- 9 The Yellow Star Accessorized
- 10 Terra Divisa/Terra Divina: (T/E/A/R)
- 11 Black Hattitude
- 12 Barbara Stanwyck’s Anklet
- 13 The Cinematic Jewel
- 14 Enchanted Sandals
- Conclusion In Closing/Close Clothing
- Accessorizing the Body
- University of Minnesota Press
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.