- Title Pages
- Preface “Obama’s Katrina”
- Introduction The Neoliberal Deluge
- Chapter 1 From Tipping Point to Meta-Crisis
- Chapter 2 “We Are Seeing People We Didn’t Know Exist”
- Chapter 3 Making Citizens in Magnaville
- Chapter 4 Mega-Events, the Superdome, and the Return of the Repressed in New Orleans
- Chapter 5 Whose Choice?
- Chapter 6 Black and White, Unite and Fight?
- Chapter 7 Charming Accommodations
- Chapter 8 Laboratorization and the “Green” Rebuilding of New Orleans’s Lower Ninth Ward
- Chapter 9 Squandered Resources?
- Chapter 10 How Shall We Remember New Orleans?
- Chapter 11 The Forgotten Ones
- Chapter 12 Hazardous Constructions
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.