- Title Pages
- 1 New Institutions for a New Environment: Pedagogical Space in the Progressive City
- 2 City as Laboratory: Hull-House and the Rise of the Chicago School
- 3 Modern City, Modern Campus: Institutional Expansion and Urban Renewal in the Postwar Era
- 4 Classrooms off the Expressway: A New Mission for Higher Education
- 5 “Model of the Modern Urban University”: The New Spatial Form of the Chicago Circle Campus
- 6 Campus Revolt: The Reform of the Commuter University
- 7 City as Campus: University Space in the Global City
- The City as Campus
- University of Minnesota Press
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.