- Title Pages
- 1 Subsidizing Capital and Expanding Low-Wage Work
- 2 A Good Job Is Hard to Find
- 3 Working in the Hospitality Industry
- 4 Working Retail in the Inner City
- 5 Working on, off, and around the Books
- 6 Do-It-Yourself Safety Nets
- 7 Asset Poverty and the High Cost of Fringe Banking
- 8 The Low-Income Trap
- Series Information
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.