- Title Pages
- 1 I Still Call Australia Home
- 2 The House That Jack Built
- 3 Bodies That Matter on the Beach
- 4 Writing Off Treaties
- 5 Nullifying Native Title
- 6 The High Court and the <i>Yorta Yorta</i> Decision
- 7 Leesa’s Story
- 8 The Legacy of Cook’s Choice
- 9 Toward a New Research Agenda
- 10 Writing Off Sovereignty
- 11 Imagining the Good Indigenous Citizen
- 12 Virtuous Racial States
- Publication history
- The White Possessive
- University of Minnesota Press
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.