- Title Pages
- Introduction: From the Libertarian Left to the Populist Right
- 1 Globalization and the Integration–Demarcation Cleavage
- 2 Protest Politics, Electoral Politics, and the Political Process Approach
- 3 The Context Faced by Challengers: Institutions, Prevailing Strategies, and Cleavages
- 4 A New Protest Wave in the Age of Globalization?
- 5 Issue Divides in the Protest Arena: The Big Picture
- 6 Issue Divides in the Protest Arena: The Comparative Picture
- 7 Different Logics at Work? The Relationship between Protest and Electoral Politics
- Conclusion: The Dynamics of Cleavage Politics across Political Arenas
- Appendix A: The Protest Event Data and Selection Bias Tests
- Appendix B: Issue Categorization
- Appendix C: Salience of the Specific Issues by Decade and Country
- Protesting Culture and Economics in Western Europe
- University of Minnesota Press
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.