- Title Pages
- Preface Contradictions
- Introduction The Military Peace Movement
- 1 Joining the Military Peace Movement
- 2 Insider–Outsiders
- 3 Building a Family and Transforming Activists’ Emotions
- 4 Managing and Deploying the Insider–Outsider Identity
- 5 Using Grief to Connect with Bystanders
- Conclusion One War Ends, Another War Continues
- Appendix Timeline of Major Events
- Fighting for Peace
- University of Minnesota Press
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.