- Title Pages
- Archival Media Theory
- Media Archaeology as a Transatlantic Bridge
- Part I The Media-Archaeological Method
- 1 Let There Be Irony
- 2 Media Archaeography
- Part II Temporality and the Multimedial Archive
- 3 Underway to the Dual System
- 4 Archives in Transition
- 5 Between Real Time and Memory on Demand
- 6 Discontinuities
- Part III Microtemporal Media
- 7 Telling versus Counting
- 8 Distory
- 9 Toward a Media Archaeology of Sonic Articulations
- 10 Experimenting with Media Temporality
- Appendix Archive Rumblings
- Publication History
- Digital Memory and the Archive
- University of Minnesota Press
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.