- Title Pages
- Introduction Thick Injustice
- 1 Property - Owning Plutocracy
- 2 Public Reason and the Just City
- 3 Public Space in the Progressive Era
- 4 Two Cheers for Very Unequal Incomes
- 5 Beyond the Equality–Efficiency Tradeoff
- 6 Redevelopment Planning and Distributive Justice in the American Metropolis
- 7 Justice, the Public Sector, and Cities
- 8 Voting and Justice
- 9 The Color of Territory
- 10 Creating Justice for the Poor in the New Metropolis
- Justice and the American Metropolis
- University of Minnesota Press
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.