- Title Pages
- Introduction: Negotiating Faithfulness
- 1 Mormonism, Race, and Lineage: The Making of a Chosen People
- 2 La‘ie, a Promised Land, and Pu‘uhonua: Spatial Struggles for Land and Identity
- 3 Called to Serve: Labor Missionary Work and Modernity
- 4 In the Service of the Lord: Religion, Race, and the Polynesian Cultural Center
- 5 Voyages of Faith: Contemporary Kanaka Maoli Struggles for Sustainable Self-Determination
- Conclusion: Holomua, Moving Forward
- A Chosen People, a Promised Land
- University of Minnesota Press
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.