- Title Pages
- Introduction Resetting the Agenda
- 1 Democracy, Community, and the Crisis of Public Education
- 2 The Collaborative to Improve School District 9
- 3 Creating a Platform for Change
- 4 Attending to the Base and Consolidating Alliances
- 5 Building Community to Change Community
- 6 Launching the Lead Teacher Campaign
- 7 Growing Community Power
- 8 Grassroots Democracy and Parent Organizing
- Epilogue The Ongoing Work for Educational Justice
- Organizing for Educational Justice
- University of Minnesota Press
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.