- Title Pages
- Chapter 1 The Biopolitics of Settler Sexuality and Queer Modernities
- Chapter 2 Conversations on Berdache
- Chapter 3 Authentic Culture and Sexual Rights
- Chapter 4 Ancient Roots through Settled Land
- Chapter 5 Global Desires and Transnational Solidarity
- Chapter 6 “Together We Are Stronger”
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.