- Title Pages
- Introduction Theorizing Transnational Legal Action
- 1 Burma’s Struggle for Democracy and Human Rights before 1988
- 2 Locating Power in the Free Burma Movement
- 3 Free Burma Laws: Legislating Transnational Sanctions
- 4 Corporate “Death Penalty”: Executing Charter Revocation
- 5 Alien Tort Claims: Adjudicating Human Rights Abuses Abroad
- Conclusion Where Do We Go from Here?
- Select Bibliography of Key Legal Documents
Minnesota Scholarship Online requires a subscription or purchase to access the full text of books within the service. Public users can however freely search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter.
If you think you should have access to this title, please contact your librarian.
To troubleshoot, please check our FAQs, and if you can't find the answer there, please contact us.